Friday, June 28, 2013

Christmas in July

Maybe it is the heat in Kansas this year or just a hankering for snow, but I decided to have a Christmas in July sale at my Etsy Shop. 
 
 
 
So starting July 1st and going through July 19th the prices in my Etsy shop have been lowered and everything that ships to the United States will have free shipping.
 
 
This is not just for Christmas themed items but for everything in my shop.
 
 
 
Many sellers on Etsy are having a Christmas in July sale.  Just go to Etsy.com and put in either christmasinjuly (all one word) or CIJ in the search bar and see all the wonderful sales going on in July.  You could get your Christmas shopping done early or maybe buy that item you were hoping would go on sale.
 
Here are a few other items that can be seen in my shop.  Just click on the link AndersonsCreations.etsy.com to see everything.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love to shop for Christmas at this time of year without all the pressure and crowds. Why not check out all the wonderful artists that are having Christmas in July sales on Etsy. 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment